- My name is Emma Staddon and I am a psychology A level teacher, life coach, EFT (tapping) practitioner and Matrix Reimprinter (advanced form of EFT)
- I am a down to earth and understanding EFT (tapping) practitioner and coach who loves identifying and changing my own and others subconscious beliefs. I’m obsessed with them, as I know just how powerful they are.
- They are so powerful that they determine people’s actions (or inaction) and therefore their lives. I know that the only way to change any area of a person’s life is to eliminate any limiting beliefs and install empowering ones and this is what I have learnt to do for myself and others, over the past decade.
- During sessions I help clients to do two things 1) Identify the beliefs that are holding them back from having the lives that they want & 2) Help them to easily remove these problematic beliefs, so that their minds can be free from any psychological pain and blockages, so that they create the lives that they want.
- During sessions I adopt a holistic approach, which means that I focus on discovering ALL of the factors/beliefs that are influencing a clients mind and life, so that I can then help them to find ways to deal effectively with each of them.
- I help clients by using a variety of effective psychological techniques, such as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), positive psychology, cognitive behavioural therapy, life coaching and neuro linguistic programming.
- I specialise in the areas of relationships, self-esteem/self love, stress & anxiety, weight loss and life success.
- Over the past decade I have also run a variety of personal development and positive psychology courses, which have included sessions on confidence building, stress management, motivation, changing negative beliefs and understanding relationship dynamics.
# of years as a psychology teacher
# of years as a life coach
# of personal development books I've read!
Phone: 07870 843875